854 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Noah_Abrahamson
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello, folks. I’d like to make my own Airtable-based interactive tool to provide my organizations’ users recommendations for compatible and appropriate resources available to employees, which would meet their specific needs.

For example, we might want a tool that would make recommendations for cloud storage. The user might need to define their needs based on the qualifiers that I pose, like types of data (public, sensitive, medical) and cost (expensive, free, cheap). The user can make selections and the tool will show compatible solutions (Google Shared Drive, Amazon S3 Storage).

I would like to weigh the qualifiers for compatibility. For example, if someone chooses says they need a free option, it would gray out or eliminate commercial offerings.

Has anyone seen something that looks sorta similar which I could use for inspiration? How could I create compatibility relationships in Airtable?

1 Reply 1
Noah_Abrahamson

Maybe thought another way, something like a tag-based recommendation engine would be nifty, if the tags and so on could be managed in Airtable.