513 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nick_Richards
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

So, I have multiple tables and I’m working on one last table (for now). This new table will essentially be a form. As I’m stepping through the form, I’m wondering if there’s a way to filter the subsequent form fields as I go through it.

For instance, one table is company, another table is equipment. I have a Unit number on the equipment and they’re linked to the company.

Now as I’m going through the form, one field is for company, the next field is the equipment. Is there a way to only show the equipment for the company I select in the previous question?

Let’s say I have Company A and Company B, both companies have equipment with Unit numbers 1 and 2. So when I select Company A, I’d like to only see equipment units 1 and 2 for Company A, not for both Company A and B. If that makes sense.

Also, is there an easier way to step through without the use of a mouse? I’d like to just tab → type → select → tab → type → select without needing to click on the next field to do so. It seems to deselect the rows for certain field types, single select for one. I have a lot to data entry and right now, excel is quick and easy because I can tab and enter to navigate around but with the different field types for organization, it makes it a bit more difficult to quickly add data. I’d love to hear how people handle the data entry of large sets.

0 Replies 0