432 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sonia_Elisabeth
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello! I am stuck on an issue and would love some help. I’ve been sitting with this for a day now and it is driving me crazy. I managed to get one record (the first) to update, so I know it is possible. Any help is much appreciated.

What I have:

An app to find dog-friendly places. I enter them manually into Airtable with their address and name.

What I need:

Ideally, I would love to have an automation that goes in and fills in the extra information, especially Rating, Price, Place ID and an Image and regularly update as this will then feed into my Bubble app. So it updates a record I have if the field I need is empty or does not match the one being pulled in from Google.

Questions:

• How can I make sure there is a link of the address or place used in Airtable to the search for places on Google map (this is the only one that shows me the ratings, price etc. options)
  • I have managed to update the first record/row with this info but for the life of me can not make it apply on all rows. How do I do this to make sure it is on all rows or goes down the entries and updates all of them?
  • Anything else I need to think about to make this as smooth and automatic as possible?
  • Alternatively - is there a better automation program that makes this easier? It seems to me that while Integromat’s UI is amazing it doesn’t work the way I need it to.
0 Replies 0