Help

Welcome to the Airtable Community! If you're new here, check out our Getting Started area to get the most out of your community experience.

Inventory Management Through Forms

Topic Labels: Base design
633 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  1. "how do I sum the values of a linked record that came from a Form submission from another table in the same Base - (in this case, its a Count from 2 separate Plant-out recordings, but I want these 2 records to add up so that the total value, 13, can be subtracted from the Nursery inventory)

2. and is it necessary to create a Nursery (main inventory database) AND a Nursery Outflow table? I basically want recording of Planting-Outs from Nursery to Field to be super simple for my team - they should just fill out a simple form of what, when, and where they planted, and then have their response flow back to the Nursery database.
    Similarly, when seedlings Enter the Nursery, they can fill in a inflow form that updates the Nursery database.
    Any suggestions on keeping it simple when each batch of seedlings (say 50 Limes will be planted out in 5 batches, and therefore 5 recordings)?

Screenshot (19)
Airtable Nursery Outflow Nursery Outflow Form

0 Replies 0