cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Simon_Gallagher
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi,

I run a start up renting high street space by the hour. We have bespoke booking system with Stripe as the payment gateway and we use Hubspot as our CRM for marketing and sales.

I would like to start using Airtable for our finance and operations function, I’ve started to build the system but I lack the time and knowledge on how best to structure the database to get the most out of it and make sure I can continuously build on top of it in the future.

Therefore I was hoping to find a consultant would would be keen to work on this project. I would like to approach the whole thing in stages rather than one large project, slowly adding additional elements when the need comes up.

If anyone could help or recommend someone it would be great.

Cheers

1 Reply 1
Florian_Verdon2
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi @Simon_Gallagher1 :wave:t3:

As a former ERP-Developer, this is a very well known context for me.
I now work as an Airtable consultant. We can start with you current database review, suggestions and improvements, then build on top of it later.

If the database structure correctly represents the “real-life” entities, there is no way you base cannot be “scaled” and improved in the future.

Feel free to send me a private message if you want to go further in the discussion. :+1:t2:

Florian VERDONCK