cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jbur
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello,

I'm new to Airtable, and I had a question about how I can go about the following process:

I have a table in my base that has a research participant's name for each row, and each name has 4 CSV files of measurements attached to it. All 4 of these CSV files have the same types of measurements for each participant. Ideally, I would like to compile all of these CSV files into a table (either in the same table or a different one) where there is a participant name for each row, followed by all of their measurements. That way, I will be able to run statistics based on this data. 

Does anyone know of a good way to go about this? I've tried some things with the CSV Import Extension, but it seems that importing CSV files from the original table into a new one isn't supported.

Thank you!

1 Reply 1
Sho
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

If the CSV has a column for the research participant names, how about loading all the CSV into the same table once and then linking them to the research participant table?

Might be easier to merge the csv before importing

2023-07-20 080934.png

CSV can be imported from here to create new tables or import additions to tables.