Help

Need to save custom base as a template for personal use (i.e., NOT as link to share via Universe)

Topic Labels: Base design
Solved
Jump to Solution
1053 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cindy_Chadwick
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I need to create and save my own custom base template for strictly personal use (i.e., not for sharing.) I need to create dozens of bases with the same exact schema (field structure). I can only find information on sharing bases, not on saving a custom base as a template for your own personal, repeat use.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Just choose “duplicate base” from the base icon dropdown menu in the home screen… or from the 3 little dots that show up within the base when you click on the base name.

(And be sure to move it to a workspace that you haven’t shared, or remove any collaborators that are already attached to it.)

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Just choose “duplicate base” from the base icon dropdown menu in the home screen… or from the 3 little dots that show up within the base when you click on the base name.

(And be sure to move it to a workspace that you haven’t shared, or remove any collaborators that are already attached to it.)

Thanks, ScottWorld. I just figured that out and came back to delete the question, lol. Complete newbie…just started about an hour ago. Hadn’t seen the ‘duplicate base’ option. At least this answer is now out there for other newbies with the same question. :grinning: