1684 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Limi
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi all, We are an organization that runs a lot of webinars, and we want to evaluate each program and get participant feedback so we send a survey after every program.

The evaluation questions are the same for every program and I want to design a base that will collect all these responses, and for me to have a way to see all the responses by program, by type of program (for example- a one time program vs an intensive) and aggregated as a whole for the year so we can know how we do in general.

I have one table that "holds" all the programs themselves as we use it as a workplan to plan the program from start to finish. I would love to find a way that i can send a survey/form to participants (obviously not users of Airtable), and that all replies will be matched to the program they attended (without them needing to choose the program from a long list).

I would love to brainstorm a good way to get this done! We're also currently paying for a couple of third-party software that integrate with Airtable, including FillOut and Zapier so if needed i can utilize those to get it done.

Thanks!!

3 Replies 3
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Yes, I have setup several of these systems for my Airtable consulting clients.

I love using Fillout’s advanced forms for Airtable everyday with my clients, but if you're not already too heavily invested in Zapier, I would highly recommend doing this sort of a project with Make instead of Zapier.

Make is significantly cheaper than Zapier, yet it is INFINITELY more powerful and customizable than Zapier. I’ve written an entire post here about Make vs. Zapier.

There is a small learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video to help. I also provide the links to a few other Make training resources.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld

Kristi505
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi @Limi,

I'm looking into using Airtable for webinar post-surveys. Curious if you ended up using Airtable for your evaluation instruments and data collection?

Limi
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

@Kristi505 , I have a really simple feedback form for our programs so i chose to stay with Airtable for this, but for more complicated surveys i'll stick with Survey Monkey. In full disclosure, i'm a social worker and we have no data or evaluation people on staff so this is the best i can do 🙂

For my program feedback I ended up creating an evaluation table in my base and created a synced view to my programs (one that shows only programs from the past month). I made all questions a star rating so I can have some averages (rather than a multiple choice with "agree" and "disagree"),

Then i created a form through FillOut that's integrated with my Airtable base. When participants finish a program they are given the FillOut link and they get to choose the program they attended (which should really just show them 4-5 programs to choose from) and when they submit the form it creates a new record on that table, connected to the program they attended.