Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Specific Labels For Specific Dates Ranges On Calendar

Topic Labels: Base design
337 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MoodyBiscuit
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I'm trying to create a calendar to show different dates that our personnel are not available. What I can't figure out is if there's a way to have a different label show for each specific set of date ranges as I would like the calendar to show the specific reason someone is not available during those dates.

I have 5 sets of unavailability date ranges and each of those have notes that pertain to the respective date range (i.e. why that person is out). The fields are set up now as Date 1 Start - Date 1 End - Date 1 Notes, with 5 sets of fields like that.

When toggling those notes on in the customize labels function, I get all the notes attached to each date range included in each calendar block. And the date ranges label function only lets you set one label for all records that have data in that date range.

What I want on the calendar blocks:

Date Range 1 - Date Range 1 Notes

Date Range 2 - Date Range 2 Notes

What I'm getting:

Date Range 1 - Date Range 1 Note Date Range 2 Notes Date Range 3 Notes

Date Range 2 - Date Range 1 Note Date Range 2 Notes Date Range 3 Notes

Anyone know if this is possible?

1 Reply 1

I don't think so I'm afraid.  Not ideal, but if you can't change the way your data's set up to be one row = one set of date ranges, then perhaps you could create another table with lookup fields to display it like that, and use that table for the calendar instead?