213 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brenda_Welsh
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have a student financial table named OTA Financial where the OTA number and other information is manually added. That is synced with the Financial workspace tab in the student table. Then the students are connected through the OTA number in the main student table to import information from the OTA Financial.  I have spent several hours setting this up and connecting the OTA's.  They were working. Then the next time I go into the table it is not updating the financial workspace tab with the information that is listed in the OTA financial.  It is not letting me just sync the tables and I can't keep going over this and resetting it up every time I add a new person.  What the heck is going on and why does it not work over a period of days?

1 Reply 1

If I'm understanding you correctly, your current issue is needing the data from the synced table "OTA - Financial Workspace" to sync to "ACP - Jump Start", is that right?  If so, are you using the "OTA-list" field to determine which records to link to or something?