370 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
liampgordon
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Is it possible to pull data from Harvest into Airtable? Specifically I am looking to transfer costs (Time and Expenses) in Harvest into two fields in my Airtable base. I do not see this functionality natively available with Zapier or Make, but am curious if anyone has found a solution. Thanks in advance!

5 Replies 5

What happened when you tried to do it with Make's automations & integrations for Harvest?

You mentioned Zapier in your message above, but I would STRONGLY recommend against using Zapier, because Make is INFINITELY more powerful & customizable than Zapier, yet it is SIGNIFICANTLY CHEAPER than Zapier.

I wrote an entire post here comparing Make vs. Zapier.

If you’ve never used Make before, I’ve assembled a bunch of Make training resources in this thread.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld

Hm, there's triggers for "New Expense", "New Timer Entry" and "Timer Stopped", which theoretically would do what you need on Zapier: https://zapier.com/apps/harvest/integrations

Those didn't work for your needs?

I would never recommend Zapier to anybody.

Thanks Scott. I have abandoned the Zapier route and am taking the Make.com courses now. 

Hi @liampgordon, I am very excited for you! Welcome to the wonderful world of Make! 🙂