456 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alma
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, I'm trying to create a custom document, using Documint, but each time I'm put the "create buttom" the emerge page showed up the follow message: "Error while fetching Airtable data: You are not authorized to perform this operation"

Can you help me?

Thanks

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

My clients love DocuMint, too… it is a fantastic app for creating PDF documents from Airtable.

In Airtable, did you check the permissions on your Airtable personal access token to make sure that it allows for (1) reading record data, (2) writing record data, and also (3) reading base schema?

If you have already done this, you can open a support ticket with DocuMint on their DocuMint Contact Page.

p.s. If you need help with any of this from an expert Airtable consultant, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consultant — ScottWorld 

See Solution in Thread

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Woo hoo! You're welcome! 😀 If you don’t mind, could you please mark my comment above as the solution to your question? This will help other people who have a similar question in the future, because it will rise to the top of the search results. 🙂 

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

My clients love DocuMint, too… it is a fantastic app for creating PDF documents from Airtable.

In Airtable, did you check the permissions on your Airtable personal access token to make sure that it allows for (1) reading record data, (2) writing record data, and also (3) reading base schema?

If you have already done this, you can open a support ticket with DocuMint on their DocuMint Contact Page.

p.s. If you need help with any of this from an expert Airtable consultant, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consultant — ScottWorld 

Alma
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thanks Scott!!!

It's working !!! 🤗😃😎

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Woo hoo! You're welcome! 😀 If you don’t mind, could you please mark my comment above as the solution to your question? This will help other people who have a similar question in the future, because it will rise to the top of the search results. 🙂