Help

Welcome to the Airtable Community! If you're new here, check out our Getting Started area to get the most out of your community experience.

IOS app keeps crashing. Any performance updates coming?

787 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a fairly large base (approx. - 20k records, 20 tables, 300 fields, hundreds of views, etc.) and I am no longer able to open the IOS Airtable app (keeps crashing). Also tried to open via desktop mode on iPhone10 browser but crashes too. I must currently use a desktop/laptop to access my base.

My temporary workaround was going to be use a shared view/snapshot of the information that I always need when away from desktop/laptop (view only/no editing) which would limit the records down to the view of a few thousand records. That worked ok, however I can’t filter & sort the information using the mobile website. Tried switching to desktop mode, which would have worked great, but I can’t scroll the base up/down & left/right.

Any performance updates coming to IOS App? OR ability to filter/sort on mobile website views? OR ability to scroll on IOS with browser in desktop mode?

Thanks.

2 Replies 2

If your iOS app is crashing, I would definitely send an email to support@airtable.com to see if they can resolve it for you. Or, at the very least, to alert them of a possible problem with their app.

Thanks. I have sent a email to their support team and will see what they say.