996 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Micki_O_Neil
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I work for a nonprofit that has begun to use Airtable extensively. We house almost all our data in it and we use Make to integrate it with almost everything we use.  However, we have one major system that is not currently integrated and that requires a meaningful amount of double entry.  

We are going to need to build a custom API integration. We have spoken with the technology team at this company and they are happy to work with us to do so. They recommended we get someone who knows Airtable well to build the integration and said they will provide the guidance needed for their side.

I have built all our Airtable systems and integrations using no/low-code, but I am most definitely not a developer! I think this will be a fairly straightforward project for someone who is. If you are interested in this project, let me know and I'll send you my email and details.

2 Replies 2

Given your familiarity with Make and no/low-code, this actually seems like something you might be able to handle yourself with just Airtable's webhook trigger (for incoming data), and the DataFetcher extension (for outgoing data) actually

Lemme know if you end up trying this out and would like to talk about it a bit!

JoseFin
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This sounds like a cool project, and I'd be happy to help you.
I've built various Airtable systems and integrations using APIs, so I'm confident we can tackle this together. Feel free to send me your email and details. I'll be happy to start soon. Just so you know, I sometimes use the service of a business automation consultant. You can do so as well if you use this tool. So, let me know when you decide!