1070 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JAIVIGNESH_G_K
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I am working on Zoho 's cliq communication platform and I am developing an Airtable extension for that platform. When I tried to create connection with Airtable (actually the platform has a internal frame work kind of thing ) through which oauth connections can be made by providing the client id, secret and other credentials and the rest of the things are taken care of by the backend. And when I tried to create the connection. The authentication tab tried to load and closes automatically without any sign. I have provided below the url sent from the Zoho cliq platform to establish connection. I have intentionally provided the redirect uri wrong to catch the req format

Request:

http://airtable.com/oauth2/v1/authorize?client_id=<clientId>&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fdeluge.zoho.com%2Fdelugeauth%2Fcallback&response_type=code&scope=data.records%3Aread+data.records%3Awrite&state=fbfa4c39db9a4a9cd58b66b4126468dcda979b338eb5cb3ebefd4d7fe88403ad47b0683e85a2d531f308a3f91a971e165148ae29f2b8e14262985ab006674cf2 

can anyone point me out what went wrong. Are the code_challenge and code_verifier parameters are the reason?? which are missing

Thx in advance 🙂

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marks
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

code_challenge (for authorization requests like the URL you shared above) and code_verifier (for token requests) are indeed required parameters and part of the security-related PKCE extension to OAuth.

You may want to reach out to Zoho Cliq developer support to see if they have an OAuth 2 example that supports PKCE.

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
marks
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

code_challenge (for authorization requests like the URL you shared above) and code_verifier (for token requests) are indeed required parameters and part of the security-related PKCE extension to OAuth.

You may want to reach out to Zoho Cliq developer support to see if they have an OAuth 2 example that supports PKCE.