760 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Holli_Younger
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

When a partial record is submitted but there are other associated records still pending I want to avoid processing the submitted until the entire group is submitted. I would love to have a 1 of 5, 2 of 3, 5 of 5, etc. I don’t think word count will work as these records are referenced with a generated number (9 digits long) and currently have 2000 records and every day more records are inputted.

2 Replies 2

Hey there! Is there anything stopping you from creating a view with this criteria?

You could create a formula to count the number of filled fields, and then create a view for each?

I’m not quite sure I understand.
Our order number is duplicated only when its from the same customer, so not all records will have the same order number. Filtering through and creating a formula for each of these order numbers seems very painful. Creating a view would create thousands of views. The purpose of this is to make sure all records associated with the same order number are processed at the same time and not at intervals when 1 particular record has fulfilled all requirements.