cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LindsayRidpath
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi all!

I want to express my gratitude to @Sho  for being extremely helpful in sharing a formula that significantly improved our reporting process. Now, I am seeking assistance for a new development phase.

Currently, I am looking into two specific requirements:

1. Formatting Unchecked Boxes: Is there a method to ensure that unchecked boxes consistently appear at the top of the Long Text, rich text formatted box?

2. Standardizing Date Format: Is there a way to format the text following the checkboxes to consistently include the date in the format provided by Sho (YYYY/MM/DD)? I aim to establish a standardized approach to avoid inconsistencies among team members.

To provide some context, I've attached a screenshot depicting the current layout. While I personally remember to place unchecked boxes at the top and include the date at the end of the sentence, not everyone follows this practice. Therefore, I am seeking a solution to automatically achieve the desired format, as illustrated in the attached image.

Your assistance with these requests is greatly appreciated, and I look forward to further collaboration on this project!

LindsayRidpath_0-1702405832231.png

Thank you!! 

Lindsay 

0 Replies 0