461 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ballgame168
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I love Airtable’s ability to create views and then sorting, filtering, and grouping to see things like average, median, range, etc. I am using Airtable for a pricing database across multiple vendors (basically, see how much vendors are charging other companies with similar characteristics (e.g. by revenue, employee size, a combination of the two, etc.) I am user Stacker.app as a front-end. As pricing data is entered and updated, you can slice and dice with different views. However, that takes effort by my users. I’ve tried the pivot table app and while that’s ok, you cannot run multilevel analysis like you can with the views (e.g. show me average price for companies with $5-10m in revenue and 100-250 employees and compare by vendors X, Y, and Z). Also, embedding these apps opens up the whole base which I definitely dont want. Ideally, I’d like to just be able to create a table or view (maybe using a Gallery) that I can then embed through Stacker. Anybody know if there’s a way to essentially simulate multilevel pivot table functionality in a table using a formula and then show it as a view in a gallery? I’m able to do it in a table for one factor but not multiple ones. For instance, I can create a table that has average price by company revenue, but not average price by company revenue and # of employees. Does this make any sense?

0 Replies 0