cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nicolas_Paris
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi guys,

I have a problem with my base. On my base, I have 3 differents tables, bénévole = volunteer, événement = events and inscription événements = events registration.

On the first, I have the list of the volunteer. For each volunters, I want that they have the first event that they have participated in Evénement A, the second in Evenement B… The Events are from the second table.
Capture

On the second table, I have the list of the events with all the information about the event.
Capture 2

On the third table, I have two view, the Grid one and the form one. With the form, the volunteer could registrate to the event (column Evenement). They can choose multiple Events. On the Grid view, I have the detail of the volunteers registrations.
Capture 3

I want that when the volunteer signs up on events, the different events will be add to his record on the “Bénévoles” table. As the volunteer can sign up to multiple events, I don’t know how to do it.

I thought to use Zapier but I don’t really how ?

Someone could help me please ?

Tell me if you want more informations.
Thanks in advance.

1 Reply 1

Hi @Nicolas_Paris,

There are several ways to do so.

For example, you can add to the 1st table another field that is a Lookup field, it will list the events they are in. BUT, this will not link to the events table.

Alternatively, you can use Zapier to update the records as needed. Check out this support topic which can be used (with some modification).

BR,
Mo