Help

Welcome to the Airtable Community! If you're new here, check out our Getting Started area to get the most out of your community experience.

Stop "days old" count when status equals complete

65 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Community! 

I have to preface this request by saying that I was asked to come up with a way to track issues, stumbled across Airtable, and purchased an account. Airtable has been a lifesaver but I have zero knowledge on how to create formulas.

I built a table and created a form for people to submit their issues but now I need to track how long it takes the team to complete a ticket. I would like the days-old filled to stop counting once the Status field equals complete. 

Would anyone be able to help me with this? Below is a screenshot of the modified bugs template that I've been using. 

athomas_0-1671556159419.png

2 Replies 2

Hi @athomas 

This is easy, just add the following formula to the start of your Days Old formula:

If(Status="Complete",DATETIME_DIFF({Open Date}, LAST_MODIFIED_TIME(Status)

Please adjust the field names as I couldn't copy them correctly from your screenshot. (If you have trouble with the formula, feel free to share your current formula so I can adjust it)

hi @Mohamed_Swella1 !

Thank you for taking the time to help me. Question, when I add the formula I'm getting an error message:  How do I resolve this? 

athomas_0-1671810244772.png