1490 8
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Susan_Kaup
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’d like to use Airtable for my Internet radio station. I’d love to work with a consultant who can get things set up much quicker than I could right now. Aiming to have something set up in the next couple months. I looked through the templates and didn’t see anything for “radio station” or “music library” that would work for our purposes. We have a lot of info in a Google Sheet and then files such as artwork and music files are on a hard drive.

We’re looking to set up one or more bases.

• Artist library (all the artists we play on the station plus “listening queue” albums we have not added to the station yet, website link, social media links)
  • Music library (all the songs/tracks we have and an indication of which songs we have played on the station plus when they were last played, the music file to listen to, somehow linked/bundled with an artist – there could be multiple albums by the same artist. Maybe that goes in the artist library not the music library – not sure!)
  • Artist outreach (status of reaching out to an artist asking for a Bandcamp download code or WAV files and album art, date(s) contacted, status, notes)

I haven’t been able to figure out how to “bundle” things so that there is a way to show one artist with their albums and then songs. We’ll use the space to keep track of the songs we have in our library, when we last played a song, etc. And we’d like to embed the gallery view to a page on our site that bundles each artist with their albums that we play on the station plus their links (website, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Bandcamp).

There might be a better way to organize this. Another reason I’d like to hire someone to help. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Replies 8
Trish_c
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello,

Hope you’re having great time.

I can Assist you on your requirement.

Please connect with Me on Skype - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54 or you can reach me on my Email trish.c(at)talentsfromindia{dot}com

Best Regards,

Trish

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Susan,

I hope you’re having a great evening!

I’ve worked with several businesses in this field, so I’m very familiar with how to structure and build out a base such as yours.

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric Kline

Norman_Fost
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @Susan_Kaup

I will surely help you in in your Internet radio station using Airtable.
Kindly reach me at [norman1{at}talentsfromindia{dot}com] or over skype, so that we can discuss in detail and can proceed it further.

Regards,

Norman

Welcome to the community, @Susan_Kaup!

My name is Scott, and I am an expert Airtable consultant & developer. You can learn more about me at scottworld.com.

If you’d like to setup a Zoom videochat to discuss more about your system, feel free to contact me through my website! :slightly_smiling_face:

Best,
Scott

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Susan,
All that you have described is certainly well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out on all this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Stackrie

Hi @Susan_Kaup,

I’m a Business Solutions Architect and my team at Stackrie.co specializes in Airtable and other tools. We’d love to help you with your Airtable Consultant needs. Here’s my calendar so we can chat more about what you’re trying to build.

If you’d like to learn more about our work at Stackrie, please check out our website.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Enoma

Vingoe
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Susan

I’m an independent contractor with extensive Airtable skills. I am an IT professional with a number of years of consulting experience.

This sounds like an exciting and interesting project that is well within my skill set and the capabilities of Airtable! I’d be delighted to help you with this.

I’m based in UK and have a very inclusive and flexible approach to getting to a solution that works for you and that can easily be evolved as your understanding of Airtable increases and your requirements change.

Do reach out if you would like to talk through your ideas in more detail.

Paul

Paul@vindo.technology

Cherry_Yang2
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi @Susan_Kaup,

I’m an Airtable consultant and have built databases for many clients. I’d love to speak with you over a Zoom call to learn more about your radio station. I’ve worked with several entertainment companies who had similar needs to you. You can schedule a time with me here: Calendly - Cherry Yang

Here’s my website if you want to know more about my work. https://www.airopsconsulting.org/

Look forward to connecting with you and have a great rest of your day!

Best,
Cherry