Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nick_Burrus
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello. I have an Airtable with a lot of data. An example of it is here:

0d41b7239ab01c5f5e8f76a7f7d714f76ba86a36.png

Airtable: Organize anything you can imagine

Airtable works like a spreadsheet but gives you the power of a database to organize anything. Sign up for free.

In the table I have an Employee Name, contact info (for reference), and the important data: Shift, Project, and Scheduled Days (in multiple records) along with a Default Skill.

In a second tab I have a Project Planner. In this I would like to have the Schedule automatically fill out the best it can, based upon:

• Scheduled Day
  • Shift (Day or Night)
  • Project
  • Default Skill

This way, I can sort the project planner, and easily be able to tell what my team is going to be in on what days, and easily see any blank spots I need to fill.

My ultimate goal is for when I add new items to the master list of employees, they’ll automatically be added to the planner.

If there’s overflow, I don’t know if there’s a way to tell me who’s extra. But I would love that too.

Can someone help with this? I’m interested in talking :grinning_face_with_big_eyes:

3 Replies 3

This sounds like something I’d be very interested in helping out with.

You can find out about me on my website:

software@kirknessassociates.com

And contact me at:

julian@kirkness.com

Hopefully hear from you soon!

Julian

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Nick,

Sounds interesting.
Definitely something that is within my area of expertise.
Feel free to get in touch with me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com as I could help you out with this

Cheers!
Andrew

Ricky_Jhonson
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Nick, I can help you to achieve this project, would it be possible to know a little bit more about it?
Let me please give you my mail adricky.jhonson@gmail.com

Thank you!