cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wayne_Merlino
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Airtable Community,

I run a contracting company in the property restoration space. We have started renting equipment to other contractors during peak / spike events (like hurricanes and other natural disasters). We are looking for someone to develop the following overall process:

1. We want the ability to "scan" equipment FROM our inventory TO a job (rental customer) right out of our Master Inventory of all of our equipment.

2. We want those serial numbers / items to be automatically brought into the agreement we have the cutomers sign - more or less capturing (by product / type / serial #) the items they are renting.

That is just the high level of what we are looking for. If interested, please respond and I can provide more detais. 

Thanks. 
4 Replies 4
Hi Wayne,

I'd be happy to help with this, and can also build scripts for automations or script extensions as required

I'm pretty active on the forums so you can get a grasp of how I work from my activity, and I've got a bunch of example projects that you can find here

If you think I could help, here's a link to schedule a free half hour call to see whether we'd be a good fit

Best of luck either way!
Rishabh_Rawat
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello @Wayne_Merlino ,

I have seen your requirement and would love to assist you to add custom functionality.

It would be great if you share more details so that I can give you an exact solution.

Kindly reach out to me via Rishabh@plaxonic.com 

Best Regards
Rishabh

Andres_at_Conne
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

@Wayne_Merlino we can help. Sending you a PM

hi @Wayne_Merlino ,
I have great experience building custom inventory systems in Airtable with automations and integrations as needed. Happy to have a call about how we can work together: you can book a time at your earliest convenience from my calendar: https://alessiomonino.com/contact

Calendly: https://alessiomonino.com/contact
Email: alessio.monino@gmail.com