cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
C-Ann_Pohr
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello everyone,

I'm Erik Compton, a practicing lawyer in surface rights and expropriation based in Edmonton, Alberta. I'm reaching out to this community to find skilled developers familiar with Airtable and Microsoft 365 integration for a project aimed at significantly enhancing legal practice management.

Project Overview: We are developing a legal practice portal designed to streamline the management of extensive data concerning land values, leases, and compensation related to surface rights and expropriation. This portal will integrate real-time data from Airtable and emails from Microsoft 365 to automatically update client profiles and site-specific information.

Key Features:

• Interactive Dashboard: Tracks legal deadlines and provides alerts for upcoming rental reviews.
  • Comparables Assistant: Utilizes Airtable data to suggest comparable compensation rates nearby.
  • Email Integration: Scans incoming emails to update records and extract actionable data seamlessly.
  • AI-Enhanced Drafting: Uses AI (potentially integrating OpenAI's ChatGPT) to draft replies based on historical data and current inputs.

Technical Needs:

• Experience with API integrations, especially Airtable API and Microsoft Graph.
  • Proficiency in developing secure, scalable web applications.
  • Interest in implementing AI solutions for business process automation.

Goals:

• To improve operational efficiency and data accuracy.
  • To enhance responsiveness and personalization in client interactions.
  • To reduce the administrative burden and improve overall workflow management.

If you're interested in contributing to this project, please reach out to discuss how we can work together to make this vision a reality. Looking forward to some exciting collaborations!

Thank you,

Erik

5 Replies 5
orishnal
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Erik!

This project sounds exciting and I'd be interested in learning more. I've sent you a DM with some questions and more thoughts about how we can work together to pull this off.

Thank you!

Stephen

Khal01
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Eric, 

I'd love to learn more and provide my skills where it can help. Please feel free to use my contact info below. 

Best,

Khalid Mughal
khal@wizential.com
salvadaor
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Erik,

My partner and I are about to complete a very similar project for a law firm that integrates Airable, Microsoft 365 and APIs across additional software tools. The firm we're working with had a lot of similar goals when engaging us and I can say we've successfully addressed their needs. 

I would love to discuss this further on an intro call when you have a moment. Please email me at sal@animaflo.com and I'll introduce you to my partner. We can set a call thereafter.

Best,

Sal

Custom builds for your needs. Reach out if you want to talk!
Colin1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Erik,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as I am an experienced Airtable consultant.
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin

nicolae_morosan
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Erik, hey!

This message might come too late (as it's 29th of April), but regardless: have you managed to find a service provider or are you still looking for one?