1203 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mike_Farnan
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I’m creating a base for many manufacturers and their products and would like to have a consultant guide me along the way.

1. Would like to see some user interfaces that I can model. My first thought is that I’d like buttons that take one to a category. Once in that category, a user should be able to filer on critera. They should then be able to filter across other categories and keep on filtering. Once done they can go to a kanban view. I am looking to get advice to proceed the right way from the start.

2. The users will need to pay to have to this base, so I’ll need them to have a UN and PW. But I’m not sure how these passwords are managed. Do I need to manually assign them a PW? Do I just need to authorized their email address and they then go to a page and create their own password? What is the best way to manage user access with passwords?

3. I will create a form for each manufacturer to fill out and would like their data to automatically get populated in airtable. I see there are video on this but if I get stuck I want someone to call and get answers.

5 Replies 5
Trish_c

Hello @Mike_Farnan
I can help you with your requirement.

You can reach me on Email [trish@cisinlabs.com] or Skype - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54

Regards,
Trish

Norman_Fost
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @Mike_Farnan

PM sent, please check, so that we can proceed it further.

Regards,
Norman

NoCodeTools
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I would consider using 8base as a backend and Retool as a front end for this. Can definitely do with Airtable but this would probably perform much better!

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Mike,
Being an experienced Airtable consultant I would be happy to help you out.
Feel free to hit me up on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com to discuss this further.
Best Wishes and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Mike,

I hope you’re having a great day, I can certainly help you with this!

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you over a Zoom Screen-Share session, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric Kline