Help

Welcome to the Airtable Community! If you're new here, check out our Getting Started area to get the most out of your community experience.

Seeking assistance reading email copy and tagging into airtable fields

482 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi,
We’re a small company that would like to implement the following flow via zapier + airtable:

1. customer sends us a question via email > tag that the person asked a question in airtable along w/ question. Note this customer already exists as a record in airtable.
  2. send question to a number of individuals outside of our org to respond > tag in airtable who’ve sent the question to.
  3. add responses to airtable, and attribute who answer it.
  4. send rating / follow up email to customer who sent question, and add rating to the answerer in airtable.

We use gmail. Can you help?

3 Replies 3

Hello Jordana,

I’ve taken a look at your request and have done similar set ups before. I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing form you!

Best,

Eric

Hi Jordana,
What you are wanting to achieve is definitely well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out on it.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi,

I can help.
Please check PM.

Best Regards,
Sofia G