cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Josh_MCA
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello everyone,

I am running a cleaning service, and I want people in the community to request things to be cleaned. I use QR codes to list all active jobs as a read me file for the office community. I have a submission form embedded on the read me where the cleaners can check done all the tasks they’ve cleaned. I also want to add another recordID that has a form URL for people to check jobs they want the cleaning team to come in and clean that night.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know!

3 Replies 3
cor
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hello Josh,
We have done some cool things with Airtable and QR codes and would love to chat to you about your specific requirements.
I have sent you a DM with more details and look forward to hearing from you soon,
Best
Cor

SergioCodes
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi @Josh_MCA ,

I´ve worked with a cleaning service company in Dallas, building the airtable base from scratch, integrations, automations, and many different workflows.

And of course, I can build any custom process you need, like the one you describe here.

I´ve built several different bases for many companies, using airtable scripting, automations, forms, and integrations with other apps.

The main advantage you have with me is that I´m a developer, so I know all the pitfalls of Airtable and how to solve any problem in the best way.

I´m an Upwork top-rated plus consultant:

• 100% Job Success
  • Upwork - Top Rated Plus (Top 3%)
  • 5 Star Rates
  • Expert in Airtable / AWS / Zapier / Google Apps Script

Here you have some links so you can see my work:

• If you want to find complete information about my work (cover letter, how to work with me, availability, portfolio), please visit the following link

We can jump in a 30 minutes call (for free) to start defining your project, and if you have any questions, you can ask for more information anytime.

Please free to schedule the best time for you on the following link Introduction Meeting.

I look forward to working with your Airtable base.
Best
Sergio

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Josh,
All that you have described is certainly well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out on all this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew