202 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Leslie66
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I just found all my personal info including social security number on a public link on airtable

wtf is this site? I reached out to airtable’s customer service support 

I’m freaking livid 

2 Replies 2
NeptuneDev
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Did you ever hear back? Where did you find them?

YES! 

I contacted Airtable and they disabled the link immediately

There is a company online called "Growth Cave" and "Buffalo Bridge" owned by someone named Lucas Lee Tyson. They claimed to offer credit repair services (amongst other things) and help people get low interest rate business loans.  I did not realize they were not licensed/authorized to be offering credit repair services or business loans.

Buffalo Bridge accidentally sent me that airtable link (instead of a loan application), which had all their clients' information on it, in an email to me a few months back.  At the time I didn't realize they were a scam, and thought it was just a mistake and let them know that they sent me a link to everyone's SS #'s that wasn't secure.

However, When I was putting evidence together to file a dispute against Growth Cave and Buffalo Bridge, (which I did win, BTW), I remembered that airtable link and went back to see if it was still active. IT WAS! And there was my SS along with everyone else's

Kudos to airtable for disabling that link immediately. I shared the story with them, and airtable said they were doing an investigation. 

Hopefully, they ban these companies from using their site.