cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Simon_Warren
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi,

I am brand new to Airtable, but loving it so far.
I have a table that has one record that is more important than the rest, its the Master Document in a Document Register.

What I would like to be able to do is display on the dashboard some info about this Master Record, but unable to select from the current Apps a way to do this?

I don’t even need to find the document, as I know what it is by Doc Name, and simply want to look at this record and report on the Dashboard its Revision and its Date of Revision, (i have Fields that have this info already)

To give you some context, as I’m not sure this makes sense, I have a record like this…

Master Document 1.0 01/11/201

… and i simply want the App to display this for one Record, a bit like the Summary Settings app.

Thank, Simon

2 Replies 2

Welcome to the Airtable community!

Here is one way of doing this.

1. Create a view in your table with filters so that the view contains only that one master document record.
  2. Use the Page Designer app to show show the data you want, and configure Page Designer to pull from the view you created in step 1. Because the view contains only the one master document record, Page Designer will always show the info you want.
Simon_Warren

Yep, that worked.

Not quite as consistent looking as the Summary, no of docs next to it, but pretty good. Thank you.