Our organization produces lots of content and I need a way to:
1. Assign a pool of different writers their assignments and be able to use an interface to give feedback through the development and approval of each piece of content
2. Every new assignment then needs to live in a main repository / master “base table”
A few thoughts:
1) I’m thinking the article assignments are entered in a separate table for the writers, yet the master base table should have insight into it as well.. Not sure how to proceed. : )
2) in addition to me assigning topics to the writers, I also need the writer form to be able to accept pitches from writers so they will need the ability to enter in content into the form as well.
3) And then when the writers click “status” = “submitted” can Airtable then send me an email notification?
Any guidance or examples would be appreciated!
To set up the automation, you need:
- emails in the writers table;
- lookup field in the works table that "take" the emails of writers;
- and the link of the form, that you can obtain it in this way:
if you want to send the form at a specific time, you have to do like this:
(This is an example, if you want to send it every 20 days at 9:00am)
or if you want just do once, you have to click on "interval type" and "One time".
After that you need to find the records
and you have to copy and paste the link of the form in this way: