2263 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amocat_Staff
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I’ve searched high and low and can’t seem to find a really easy to use template that allows shift scheduling in an easy to use, drag and drop way like Sling or When I Work. I really don’t want to throw another app at my staff (I’m getting them used to AT as it is), and it would be nice to work within the AT ecosystem so I can use my existing staff info tables. Anyone have something useful? The ones in the existing universe are…not friendly.

2 Replies 2

Hello @Amocat_Staff!

It sounds like the calendar view might be a possible solution in this scenario. If you are on the Pro plan you can use our advanced calendar features to define a date range using fields from your base (maybe a shift start and end time date field for your employee’s shifts) and color records (so you could easily identify each employee’s shifts on sight). In the calendar view you can then easily move employee’s shift on a color coded calendar for ease of use.

This template could be a good starting place for seeing how a schedule could work on a calendar(check out the Schedule table and play around with the Course calendar view), and this template showcases a nice way structure a base with employee scheduling in mind.

Let me know if I can help provide any more information, and if this helped answer your question please mark it as the solution :white_check_mark: .

Oh just wanted to add one more app that might be useful here—the timeline app. The timeline app allows for grouping and drag and drop date functionality :slightly_smiling_face: