951 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nacho
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, I'm new to air table (about 2 months in, it's been in place at my company about 2 years)
Some of our employees fill out a form on the flavor/texture of our product, where different categories are rated. That form in imported into another record with all the product information, so I can't see the results from their sampling unless I click the form, then it pops up.

How can I get the information from the form into a spreadsheet? The person I replaced was doing it, but she's gone and didn't explain how to do it.

4 Replies 4
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

You can create an Airtable automation that adds a new row to a Google Sheets spreadsheet when a form is submitted.

If you’re using Microsoft Excel, or if you need more advanced functionality than just adding a row to a spreadsheet, you can do all of that with Make’s automations and integrations.

There can be a bit of a learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video for Make, along with providing the link to Make’s free training courses.

Any chance you could provide screenshots of a before and after for what you want to happen?

The first shot is what is on airtable, (just a portion of the record) The column "daily sampling" is a link to a form that is filled out. That information was used to create the spreadsheet in the 2nd shot.   That's what I need to figure out. How to pull the information from the working sheet to a spreadsheet.
The information from the spreadsheet is used to create the graph in the 3rd shot. 

Nacho_0-1690809146805.pngNacho_1-1690809421836.png

Nacho_2-1690809451262.png

Nacho
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

any more suggestions?