3697 10
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bob_Clarke
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

The Page Designer extension includes a static field to contain an image. I often use this field to contain our company logo on the header of a Page Designer template. The static field requires that you specify an image URL. Up to this point, I have used a single record in a “globals” table to host the company logo in an attachment field; grab the logo’s AirTable URL and set the Page Designer static image field accordingly.

This is now broken. I believe it’s because of the AirTable attachment URL security feature, making the URLs dynamic after a couple hours (something like that).

I have no other way of hosting the company logo on a public URL. Page Designer has no method of “uploading” an image instead of the URL reference as I understand it.

How can I fix this? Is there an alternative method of hosting the image without using another 3rd party service? Is there a way to shut off the dynamic URL on attachments for a single record? Will Page Designer be updated to include a feature to upload the image instead of a URL reference?

10 Replies 10

you saved my night! XD Thanks a lot!