1225 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
c_b1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Am working on putting together a base for better tracking of inventory bought/sold on Amazon and other channels. Would like to be able to use a barcode field which when an item is scanned, it goes out and searches Amazon and comes back with the item’s title in another field and in another field it enters the item’s current ranking.
Also, anyone familiar with using Airtable integrated with Woocommerce? Looking to have several niche websites for products sold in-house or dropshipped, and best ways to keep track of it all besides spreadsheets.

2 Replies 2
Aaron_Bradford
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’ve just finished a WooCommerce integration… I tried so much to get it to work with tools like Zapier and Integromat and they were either not up to it or far too complex.

The solution that worked best was:
Airtable > to manage all the product data
Google Sheets > to handle any formulas that converts the Airtable output into something WooCommerce likes
WordPress CSV importer plugin & cron job plugin > Cron job plugin checks for updates every hour (can be whatever you like) and the importer handles updating the products

Works great and handles any errors that crop up really well.

Now all products can be managed directly from Airtable, I have not tested any product additions into this yet but that’s next on the list, I don’t see any reasons why it shouldn’t - I’ll update this thread in the next few days if it worked.

I’m planning on doing a write up very soon but if you need more details before that let me know!