cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cvoith
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey guys,

I am trying to pull reports of hours worked on a project to total up all hours worked that month across all projects, the individual project monthly hours, and calculate the percentage each project used from the total monthly hours. Let me break down my set up.

Table: Project Tracker - contains all over all project information. Linked to Hours Tracker
Table: Hours Tracker - where coordinators input the daily hourly information by the project they are working on. Projects can be worked on from anywhere from .5hrs to 8hrs and people can work on multiple projects a day. There can be multiple records per project per day for different amounts. 

I currently have the current project monthly hours by having a date format field to pull that date's month, have a view where it's grouped by month and then project to get the summary for the month and by project. So I have those number if only in a summary field.

I am trying to pull percentages (total monthly hours/total project hours) in some way as well as trying to find a way to pull the total amounts in a way other then summaries since you can't do anything with that number. 

I can't use any paid for integrations but can make new tables (have a utility calendar to pull info to date records) and use extensions. Does anyone know of a way to do this? 

Thanks,

0 Replies 0