Help

Regular Social Events Plus Community Database CRM to Record Segmented Interactions

378 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sarah_HOST
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi everyone,
I’m new to AirTable. I’m not sure yet if it’s going to solve my problems.
I currently use MailChimp to store information about my subscribers.
My subscribers may or may not be members.
They may also be interested in different services / products that I offer. I have them in seven different groups in order to segment them.
I collect a lot of information from subscribers to help plan social events for them.
Their age, location, gender, relationship status etc is all relevant plus other things. At present I collect 30+ fields of info to help me bring like-minded people together.

I email people. I call people. I sent SMSs to people. I would like to be able to track and write comments / notes on these interactions so I can see the journey my customers are taking.

I also run regular events. I collect data from each event. Tickets sold, how many people arrived early, on time, late etc… how many cancelled last minute too!

I’d like to be able to set up a database with all my clients in it.
From that I would like to be able to see each of their profiles AND which events they’ve been (if they were early / late etc) too AND interactions eg emails . phone-calls and SMSs.

I also would like a database which is a calendar of events. Can that relate back to the other database so I can go to the date, see who booked for and attended that event?

I also do matchmaking and was wondering if there’s a template already created for this type of personalised matching?

So many questions! I’m hoping someone can point me in the right direction… or jump on a call with me via Zoom to coach me through it. I’m happy to pay for training if that’s on offer. I can’t seem to see how to contact support for personalised help setting up a system.

Oh and I also want to know if it’s possible to segment my audience, send that segment an SMS and mark that as an interaction…? I currently have so many spreadsheets on my desktop so i can track who replied and what their response was etc. Its a mess I want to organise!

Thanks!

0 Replies 0