551 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ash_Henderson
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Has any one else experienced this? First year in enterprise was great, had an experienced customer success manager that assisted in base design and even a little custom scripting. Second year we were told they were restructuring and changed our customer success manager to a lovely lady but with very little technical knowledge, and a sizeable price jump.

1 Reply 1

You are correct. The customer-facing people at Airtable have just a small amount of technical skill & technical background, and they would not be considered “experts” at Airtable. They have a general understanding of how Airtable works, but they don’t have the incredible depth of knowledge or real-world Airtable experience that seasoned Airtable consultants like myself have, and they certainly have no experience in the vast ecosystem of products (such as Integromat or MiniExtensions or On2Air) that exist to enhance the Airtable experience.

This is precisely why so many businesses choose to hire top-notch freelance Airtable consultants like myself, who not only have an entire lifetime of technical expertise & technical knowledge, but also have significantly more Airtable experience & Airtable knowledge than the customer-facing people who work at Airtable.

If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant & Integromat Partner to help you, please feel free to contact me through my website at ScottWorld.com: