cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nick_Robeson
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi all,

I’m currently the Airtable Product Owner for my organization and in about six weeks I’ll be hosting a handful of internal trainings at my workplace. I’m planning on Airtable being the focus of the training, however the training itself can be very general – the only requirement is that those who attend walk away with 3 takeaways.

For example, our social media team did a training last year that revolved around general social media, and their 3 takeaways were:

1. How the social media landscape has evolved and where it’s going
  2. How each channel is different and content best practices
  3. Social media at work and how to use it to increase your paycheck

I have a few ideas as to what I might do, but I’d like to get some community feedback to hear any ideas that you may think be useful to present to groups of hundreds of people who have never used Airtable before.

I’d like to touch on the importance of organization and tie in linked records. I’d also like to start the presentation with an Airtable form and make it interactive in some way or another.

I know the power of this community and really want to provide a training that will benefit everyone who attends. We currently have 250 team members using Airtable, but I’d also like this to help boost interest for those who have never heard of Airtable.

I figured this would be the best place to brainstorm ideas for this hour long presentation and look forward to hearing what you guys think!

0 Replies 0