cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Katie_York
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi all,

I’m trying to use Airtable to develop a case management system for a case manager for older adults. I want the case manager facing side to be as simple as possible, while also gathering robust data I can access for reporting to our funder.

Here’s where I’m getting hung up:
I can’t figure out how to do a 2 tier intake. If someone calls in and only needs referral, we will only collect basic info. If they need case management, we will collect that basic info plus more robust information. I’d like these both to be on the same form since I want to reduce paper intake as much as possible, and we may not know whether they are referral or case management right away, but I’m not seeing a way to do conditional questions that would allow this type of intake.

Secondly, when we are doing case management, I’d like to have something where the case manager can open that individual’s “case” with their profile created from the intake, and add case notes at various dates/times, plus show the time spent, which would then need to be added up.

Lastly, I’m trying to figure out how to calculate estimated financial assistance by having the case manager check a box when they assist with something, which calculates in the back end that I can access based on a value I’ve assigned for that benefit.

Any advice you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

1 Reply 1
LTVEC
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

@Katiedid you ever find something that would work? - I am working on a similar case management situation and Airtable was recommended