cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Jazmin_Malcolm
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi there,

I posted a credit of $90 to a newly created workspace with 1 user (myself). I want to upgrade to Teams to access the Timeline function; however, when I try to upgrade it has the full annual amount and doesn't give me a chance to add my credit. This is the only reason I'm upgrading.

If not available, I'm sure there's workarounds (Google Sheets/Excel etc) but if I can have it in the one space I will.

Has anyone had this happen?

Kindest,

Jaz

4 Replies 4

For what it's worth, I was able to get to this page and select between the monthly and annual plans, as well as apply credit to it

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 12.16.17 PM.png
And I got here by going to workspace billing, clicking "Change plan", and then selecting the plan I wanted:

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 12.17.22 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 12.17.30 PM.png

โ€ƒ

Jazmin_Malcolm

Hi there,

Thank you, I've also been to this spot (many a time, unfortunately).

It does not give me an option to add credits, despite the credits being posted to this workspace and transferred over.

Where does your 'apply credits' occur? I've checked back periodically, and, while it says the credits have been added to this workspace there is nowhere where it says I can use them when I click into billing or upgrade.

Kindest

Jaz

That's weird, I have this thingy:

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 12.58.00 PM.png
Ah I think mine's different in that my credit's not applied to the workspace yet though, sorry

Jazmin_Malcolm

Ah, bugger...

So throughout my research, I found this AirTable support FAQ which told me to do this. It seems I cannot reverse this.

https://support.airtable.com/docs/airtable-billing-overview#:~:text=You%20must%20transfer%20credits%....

Thank you for your help; much appreciated!

Kindest,

Jaz