1446 2
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
johnkwhite
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Are there any formal Airtable training programs out there? Certifications?

I found a course on Udemy, but I'm wondering if there is a sanctioned program.

I am an advanced user who has done all of the existing training on the Airtable site. Still, I could use more advanced training on formulas and lookups/rollups to be considered a true "super user" of the system.

2 Replies 2
KristianJacobso
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thanks a lot for the info.

EdithBrowning
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Here are a few suggestions: 1. Blogs and online tutorials: There are many blogs and websites that offer step-by-step tutorials, tips, and tricks for using Airtable. Some popular options include Airtable's own blog, Zapier's blog, and the BuiltOnAir community website. These resources often provide real-world examples and use cases to help you better understand how to use Airtable effectively. 2. YouTube tutorials: YouTube is a treasure trove of Airtable tutorials. Many content creators have dedicated channels where they share videos on different Airtable features and workflows. Some channels to check out include "Airtable" (official Airtable channel), "Gareth Pronovost," "Nat Eliason," and "The Power User." 3. Online communities and forums: Joining online communities and forums dedicated to Airtable is a great way to connect with other users, ask questions, and learn from their experiences. The Airtable community forum, Reddit's r/Airtable subreddit, and the BuiltOnAir Slack community are all excellent places to engage with fellow Airtable enthusiasts. 4. Hands-on experimentation: One of the best ways to become proficient in Airtable is to practice using it. Create sample databases, experiment with different features and workflows, and challenge yourself to find creative solutions to common problems. The more you use Airtable, the more comfortable and skilled you'll become. Remember, becoming a super user is a journey, and it's important to approach it with a curious and exploratory mindset. You should also check out hrdf training. Hope this still helps.