528 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jpshelfer
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am a life coach and I also help with financial fitness and precision nutrition. 
What happens (or how do I) if I share an Airtable application with 1000+ clients and I want them to create their own data, lists, and views?
Will they be constantly changing data on an original sheet? 
I hope that is clear.

2 Replies 2

Airtable charges for all users who can directly edit data in your base, so directly sharing your base (or even interfaces) with your clients is not realistic.

An alternative is to use a third party portal system. I list some portal systems here.

@jpshelfer 

@kuovonne's article is great! As @kuovonne said, you will need to use a customer portal.

I believe that the most advanced portal for Airtable is Noloco, but I also really like JetAdmin. Kuovonne lists the other major portals as well in her article.

I give a brief tutorial of Noloco on this episode of the BuiltOnAir podcast. And I also presented a full one-hour webinar on Noloco called Building a Client Portal on Noloco powered by Airtable.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld