Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Airtable PowerSave with AI integration released

548 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Martin_Malinda
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

🔉Airtable PowerSave with AI support is released.

The integration grabs the current page and instructs the AI to extract and categorize what you see into your Airtable table, no matter what your table structure is like.

It works generally well for me although there's definitely space for improvement.

One benefit of PowerSave is that you can freely save data to all of your bases and tables.

I'm finding this genuinely useful myself and I'm learning to save more content than before: social media posts, learning resources, competitor / inspirational websites, contacts, businesses, customers...

So far PowerSave is a product I like using and also building - so fingers crossed others will like it too so I can keep pushing it and turn it into the best quick saving tool out there 🤞

Screenshot 2024-07-22 at 14.05.39.png

2 Replies 2
Jenna_Moakley
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

This seems really interesting! I do use Airtable Web Clipper heavily, so I'll give this a try! 

Martin_Malinda
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Thank you @Jenna_Moakley ! Both tools solve the same problem but from different angles. The web clipper has good configuration and mapping but I was looking for an extension which I can also use freely without prior config, just to save asap to any base and table.

All feedback welcome 🙏