3701 10
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Minji_Ro
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Wanted to share a great experience I’m having with ReportBin.

Use case: we work with athletes and provide them with career coaching to help them figure out what their post-competition life will look like. within a broader curriculum, we have individual homework assignments which are collected either through Airtable forms (when simple) or one-off custom forms built from scratch.

after the athlete completes an assignment, it then needs to be reviewed by their career coach and the athlete which is where ReportBin has been a total life saver.

after setting up the template for each assignment, we were able to use zapier to build a workflow where as soon as an athlete submits something, we generate a ReportBin report and the link gets written back into our Airtable. the report looks like this.

i started working with Sam at ReportBin a few months ago and the pace of their development has been awesome. as a non-developer, this was a great solution for me and was way easier than trying to figure out integromat.

10 Replies 10
Minji_Ro
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

cool, thanks! i’ve been looking for a list like this for so long - what a lifesaver. i really appreciate it!