cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sled_Island
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there,
Brand new to Airtable and have been messing around with it to see if it fits our needs. I’ve been impressed!

One question I have yet to find the answer for is…

Is there a way to process a submission fee payment as part of forms created through Airtable? As an organization, we collect a small application fee. While I assumed that Airtable’s integration with Stripe/Paypal would make this easy, I have yet to find a way to do so?

Any help or potential workarounds would be appreciated.

10 Replies 10
Joe_Thomsett
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Have you tried integrating a typeform with airtable for payment collection?

Andrea_Pluhar
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey there Sled Island- did you ever figure this out? I have the same question. I’d like to move all my forms over to Airtable from Jotform but I have to be able to collect an application fee. Would love to hear back from you!

Hi Andrea, curious why the move from Jotform?

If you had this solution, would it work for your needs?

https://community.openside.com/i121-getting-started

Let me know and I can share more details. It’s not quite live yet but very close.

Dan, Openside

Leah_Silber
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Interested here too! Would love to migrate over from Wufoo completely and payments is definitely necessary for that for us ❤️

AFGF
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi all,

Were any of you able to find the answer to this question?

Best,
Freedom

Dev_Team
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

You can’t take payments directly in Airtable forms.

You’d have to use a 3rd party form tool. Typeform and Jotform are two options. If you use jotform, our product helps bridge your data between Airtable and Jotform. Https://openside.com/product/on2air-forms

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

2023 update on this:

Fillout can do all of this natively, without needing to use Make or Zapier as a middleman! 🙂

As of 2023, Fillout is now the most advanced form software for Airtable. and it is 100% free to use! Fillout offers integrated payments for Airtable directly on the form by using Stripe, and it offers tons of other advanced functionality that people have been dreaming of in their Airtable forms. 

Of course, this can still be done with JotForm, but it's not as powerful as Fillout because it doesn't communicate natively with Airtable. If you use JotForm (which is still a fine tool), I would highly recommend using Make's JotForm integrations instead of Zapier for your connection from JotForm to Airtable. Some reasons here: https://air.tableforums.com/t/make-vs-zapier/737 

paulo
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

We have built a third-party form that integrates with Airtable. Our form is capable of integrating with Stripe to process payments. Just bringing this up as another option for you.

Great info!  How do you address the issue of losing data whenever the Airtable server is down?  Do you recommend the use of a message queue?