Changes in field identification with zapier

Hello all,

After 10 days off work, the team have returned today to an issue.

When a clients record moves to “New Appointment” view, it triggers 2 zaps with zapier. One sends a text with details of the appointment and the other sends a confirmation email to client. Both zaps use fields from airtable in the body of the text.

Today, this has simply stopped pulling the airtable fields into the body of text. So both text and email are triggered, but neither contain the data from airtable.

I have just identified that either Zapier or Airtable have changed something.

For example, a field that was originally “First Name” is now showing as “Fields First Name”, “Telephone Number” is now “Fields Telephone Number”. This is how it is showing in the zapier “Set up Action” step when sending an email in outlook.

I am going through and changing the fields on this zap and many others that also appear affected which is time consuming and frustrating! I expect its going to take me 2 days.

Can anyone shed any light on what has caused this change over the last week or so?

Many thanks
Adam

1 Like

I’m having the same issue! Did you get any information here?

They’ve said it is now fixed but still zaps are not finding the data that exists in Airtable.

Ah, good to know at least that I’m not alone…

Zapier have got back to me just now - Looking at the bug report, it does appear that it was re-opened due to an issue with reverting back to the previous version of the integration. The change back to the old version failed and that caused the new version to be pushed back out. I’ve added you to the affected user list of this bug, we’re seeing several reports of this now and we’re looking into a fix. We’ll be sure to alert you via email ASAP once the issue is resolved and closed.

I would recommend getting in touch with support at Zapier and asking them to add you to the affected user list

We are having all of are forms from Airtable going to Zapier being Errored
out also.

Same here. Zapier reported to me as well that they are working on it. Seems it may take a bit to fix.

This topic was solved and automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.