Help

How much does it cost to create a new base?

1480 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tom_R
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I have a Pro plan with Airtable. I cannot seem to find anywhere what it costs to create a new base.

We currently have 6 different bases linked to the account. Is there a limit to how many bases I can create?

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies 4

On a Pro plan (or any plan!) you can make as many bases as you’d like, and it doesn’t affect how much you pay to use the product. The number of bases you can make is completely independent of the cost of your plan, and as long as none of the bases you make exceed the per-base record limits described on the pricing page, your bases won’t have an effect on your plan cost at all.

For self-service premium plans (Plus and Pro) workspaces are upgraded, not accounts. When a workspace is upgraded, all bases within the workspace will have premium features (other workspaces will not be affected). Billing is based on the number of people who can edit (or comment on) at least one base in the upgraded workspace. Read-only collaborators or people submitting forms are free.

Thanks @Katherine_Duh, super informative.

Luiz_Gustavo_Si
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Will I migrate from the free to pro plan, in the PRO plan Can I create 6 bases, and on each base I can store 20gb?

this is great to know thanks for the information. Do any of the available plans allow for an admin to create new bases or duplicate an existing base using the Airtable API?

I looked at the documentation here, but didn’t see anything to indicate that type of functionality