How to add a template into a current base?

Hey guys I know how to add the template into my workspace but is it possible to add this data within a base as well? (this base has already been created).

For example, what I am doing right now is trying to move a template called: team workload planner into the one my current bases for the team without removing any info in our current base. Is this possible? Thanks so much :slight_smile:

Welcome to the Airtable community!

You cannot import a template into an existing base in one step, although that is a great idea.

You can use the template to create a new base, and then manually copy the tables over one by one. You cannot copy the configuration of a linked record field or a calculated field (formula/lookup/rollup/count). However, you can copy the field names and the contents. The easiest way is to first make it a synced table, then unsync it. Finally, reconfigure linked record and calculated fields by manually copying the configuration.

1 Like

:white_check_mark: Thanks so much for your help with this, makes total sense! Appreciate it

This topic was solved and automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.