How to create publication dates for different content platforms and look up in date field

Hi, I am designing a content management application that will manage content across a series of platforms.

Each platform needs to have its own publication dates (varying from daily, to weekly, monthly and bi-monthly).

When users add stories to the platform, I want them to select from the appropriate dates available for that platform (not just the usual calendar).

Is there a way to populate a drop-down with these values, say if they were created in a linked table?

Hi @David_Nunn,
I think that would be the best option to control the dates that are selectable.

Create anther table of dates and their platforms, then let the user link them. you can also put conditions on the linked records so that only the appropriate platform dates can be selected.

Many thanks for taking the time to reply.

I have a linked field joined to a Platform Dates table, but it pulls through dates for all platforms.

What am I doing wrong?

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/26880675?key=20ca321604f42eefceb75d629bda30cd

Hm, you’ve already limited the records available selection to a view?
Screenshot 2022-05-10 at 10.46.32 AM

Yes, i did that. After much searching i discovered that Jotform would allow values to be passed from one form field to another to facilitate a filtered drop down. I haven’t tried it yet