Help
Base Design
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Base Design Activity

allow CSV Import access without base editing

I'm managing Airtable for a large team of 60 people. We've designed a variety of interfaces for their needs, with the goal of preventing them from going into the base and tampering things.However, we still want them to use the CSV Import extension, w...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Linking to filtered groups within a view

Hello!I am working on an inventory project and have created a view that groups items by location (ie. bin 1, bin 2, bin 3). I would like to make QR codes for each bin that you can scan and view its contents. I was wondering if it's possible to genera...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sync between Team Workspace and Free Workspace

Hello All! I was wondering if anyone could explain in more detail how the sync feature works in relation to payment plans. We recently upgraded one of our workspaces to a team plan, and were looking at ways to have more users as read-only. I wanted t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

are Synched records remembered for a while?

Hi there! I use a synched base to manage active studentsIf a student drops out of a course, they are labeled as ex-students, which lead to them being de-synced. They may return a few weeks before, taking another course. Marked as a student again, the...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Looking for an Advanced Questionnaire

Hello! I am looking for an advanced questionnaire, either in Forms for Airtable or an integration. I would need it to be in sections (each section having a little header with directions), and an if-then conditional type of response, where if they ans...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
TRBS by 5 - Automation Enthusiast

Resolved! Project Management Template: Link Multiple tables in a Single Field?

Hey all! Im currently using the Project Management template airtable has provided to track our engineering projects. Id like to remain using this template as it has some functions built in to show progress of each project, and using the predefined fi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Gabé by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved

Order, Production & Inventory Management

Hello everyone,I am modeling a Plastic-Injection Production & Order Management database on Airtable with external Forms for data entry. In plastic injection, each physical Mold has a number of physical Eyelets which produce a digital shape called Pie...

base.png production log.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos